Assore Limited (ASR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Assore Limited (ASR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Assore Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Assore Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Assore Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Assore Limited (Assore) is a mining holding company with interests in ventures involving base minerals and metals. It operates as a subsidiary of Oresteel Investments (Proprietary) Limited. The company is involved in the mining, crushing, screening and dense medium jigging of manganese, iron and chrome ores. Assore, through its subsidiary Wonderstone Limited, produces wonderstone, a type of pyrophyllite and manufactures ceramic products. Its major assets include a 50.0% interest in Assmang Limited. The company's Iron ore mine is located at the Northern Cape in open-cast operations at the Khumani Iron Ore Mine and manganese ore mine is located at the Nchwaning and Gloria mines, located at the Black Rock area of the Northern Cape Province. Its Chrome ore mine is located at Dwarsrivier Mine near Lydenburg Assore is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1 Assore Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Assore Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Assore Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Assore Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Assore Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Assore Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Assore Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Assore Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Assore Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Assore Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Assore Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Assore Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Assore Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Assore Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Assore Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Assore Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Assore Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Assore Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Assore Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Assore Limited - Threats
- 5 Assore Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Assore Limited - History
- 7 Assore Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Assore Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Assore Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Assore Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 Assore Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Assore Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Assore Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Assore Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Assore Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Assore Limited - History
- Table 6: Assore Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Assore Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Assore Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Assore Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Assore Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Assore Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Assore Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Assore Limited - Valuation