Ashghal : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Ashghal : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashghal"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ashghal" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ashghal"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ashghal (Ashghal) operates as the Public Works Authority. The company is involved in planning, designing, procurement, construction services and asset management of infrastructure and public buildings in Qatar. It is also involved in the construction and maintenance of highways, local roads, water treatment plants, drainage, and public buildings such as hospitals, schools and health centers. The company's service portfolio also includes damaged asset payment, excavated and asphaltic waste material recycling, laboratory quality tracking system, and grease trap permit. Ashghal's key infrastructure projects include The Expressway Programme, Al Wakra Bypass, The Local Roads & Drainage Programme and The Inner Doha Re-sewerage Implementation Strategy (IDRIS). Ashghal is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
- 1 Ashghal - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ashghal - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ashghal - Business Description
- 1.3 Ashghal - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ashghal - Recent Developments
- 3 Ashghal - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ashghal - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ashghal - Strengths
- 3.3 Ashghal - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ashghal - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ashghal - Threats
- 4 Ashghal - Company Statement
- 5 Ashghal - History
- 6 Ashghal - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ashghal - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ashghal - History
- Table 3: Ashghal - Key Employees