The Ascott Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Ascott Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Ascott Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Ascott Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Ascott Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) owns and operates service residencies globally. The company manages serviced residences and commercial properties, and provides hospitality and real estate financial services to its customers across various verticals. The company's property portfolio consists of over 200 properties including 26,000 operating serviced residence units and 12,000 units which are under development. The company operates under three brands, Ascott The Residence, Citadines and Somerset. Ascott also operates Pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust, Ascott Residence Trust. The company operates in 90 cities across 25 countries in Asia, Europe and Gulf regions. Ascott is a subsidiary of CapitaLand Limited, and is headquartered in Singapore.
- 1 The Ascott Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Ascott Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Ascott Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 The Ascott Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Ascott Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 The Ascott Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 The Ascott Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 The Ascott Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 The Ascott Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 The Ascott Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 The Ascott Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 The Ascott Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 The Ascott Limited - Threats
- 5 The Ascott Limited - Company Statement
- 6 The Ascott Limited - History
- 7 The Ascott Limited - Key Employees
- 8 The Ascott Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 The Ascott Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 The Ascott Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 The Ascott Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Ascott Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Ascott Limited - History
- Table 3: The Ascott Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: The Ascott Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: The Ascott Limited - Locations