Arvind Limited (ARVIND) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Arvind Limited (ARVIND) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arvind Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arvind Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arvind Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arvind Limited (Arvind) is one of the largest super-fine fabric manufacturers in India. The company is engaged in manufacturing of shirting, khakhi and knitted fabrics. Arvind operates in the following business divisions: Lifestyle Fabrics, Lifestyle Apparel, Brands, Retailscape, Engineering and Telecom. It manufactures ready-made garments under different brand names such as Arrow, Riders, Ruff & Tuff, Flying Machine, Lee, and Wrangler among others. The company also manufactures equipment for refineries, chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, fertilizers and allied industries. Arvind is also involved in telecom business and provides GPS based fleet automation and management as well as city wide walky talky solutions across Delhi, Indore, Surat, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Vizag. Syntel, a division of Arvind, provides a wide range of analog and digital EPABX based enterprise communication solutions for SMEs and leading corporates. The company is headquartered at Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India.
- 1 Arvind Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arvind Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arvind Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Arvind Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arvind Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Arvind Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Arvind Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Arvind Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Arvind Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Arvind Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Arvind Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Arvind Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Arvind Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Arvind Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Arvind Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Arvind Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Arvind Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Arvind Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Arvind Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Arvind Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Arvind Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Arvind Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Arvind Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Arvind Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Arvind Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Arvind Limited - Threats
- 6 Arvind Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Arvind Limited - History
- 8 Arvind Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Arvind Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Arvind Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Arvind Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Arvind Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arvind Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arvind Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Arvind Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Arvind Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Arvind Limited - History
- Table 6: Arvind Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Arvind Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Arvind Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Arvind Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Arvind Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Arvind Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Arvind Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Arvind Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Arvind Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: Arvind Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Arvind Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Arvind Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: Arvind Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset