Argent Trading, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Argent Trading, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Argent Trading, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Argent Trading, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Argent Trading, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Argent Trading Inc. (Argent Trading) is a global corporate trading company. The company provides trading solution that enables large companies to restore value to their under-performing assets. It purchases under-performing assets through Asset Purchase Credits (APCs), a proprietary trading currency. Argent Trading also coordinates with mid-size to large companies to help them find and restore value to the most challenging assets. The company's clients use their Asset Purchase Credits to acquire budgeted goods and services such as capital equipment, media, packaging, manufacturing materials, transportation and sales and administrative expenses. It has international operations in various countries such as Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Columbia, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, South Korea, Spain, and Turkey. Argent Trading is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 Argent Trading, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Argent Trading, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Argent Trading, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Argent Trading, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Argent Trading, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Argent Trading, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Argent Trading, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 Argent Trading, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Argent Trading, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Argent Trading, Inc. - Threats
- 3 Argent Trading, Inc. - History
- 4 Argent Trading, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Argent Trading, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Argent Trading, Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Argent Trading, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Argent Trading, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Argent Trading, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Argent Trading, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Argent Trading, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Argent Trading, Inc. - Locations