Arbella Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Arbella Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arbella Insurance Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arbella Insurance Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arbella Insurance Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arbella Insurance Group (Arbella) is a mutual insurance company. The group provides personal and commercial insurance solutions. Its personal insurance product portfolio includes automobile, fire, homeowners, umbrella and watercraft insurance. Arbella's business insurance products include automobile, business-owners, crime, general liability, inland marine, property, and workers' compensation coverage. The group operates through Arbella Mutual Insurance Company and its subsidiaries such as Arbella Indemnity Insurance Company, Inc.; Arbella Protection Insurance Company, Inc.; and Covenant Insurance Company. The group provides insurance products through independent and other local agents in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. Arbella is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts, the US.
- 1 Arbella Insurance Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arbella Insurance Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arbella Insurance Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Arbella Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arbella Insurance Group - Recent Developments
- 3 Arbella Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Arbella Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Arbella Insurance Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Arbella Insurance Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Arbella Insurance Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Arbella Insurance Group - Threats
- 4 Arbella Insurance Group - Company Statement
- 5 Arbella Insurance Group - History
- 6 Arbella Insurance Group - Key Employees
- 7 Arbella Insurance Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Arbella Insurance Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Arbella Insurance Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arbella Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arbella Insurance Group - History
- Table 3: Arbella Insurance Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Arbella Insurance Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Arbella Insurance Group - Locations