Arab Islamic Bank (AIB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Arab Islamic Bank (AIB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arab Islamic Bank"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Arab Islamic Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Arab Islamic Bank"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Arab Islamic Bank (AIB) is a bank which offers retail banking and corporate banking products and services. The company offers savings accounts, deposits and current accounts, project finance, treasury and investment banking, and financial calculator services. It provides Islamic financing, trading and treasury services, working capital financing and trade finance, retail banking and finance, and real estate financing. AIB also offers consumer finance products such as car financing, rent and own, home financing, personal financing, military financing, and financing for business owners. The company offers its products and services for corporate and institutional customers. It operates in Ramallah, Al-Bireh, Jenin, Nablus, Hebron, Yatta, Tulkarm, Bethlehem, and Qalqilya, Palestine. AIB is headquartered in Al-Bireh, Palestine.
- 1 Arab Islamic Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arab Islamic Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arab Islamic Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arab Islamic Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Arab Islamic Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Arab Islamic Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Arab Islamic Bank - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Arab Islamic Bank - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Arab Islamic Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Arab Islamic Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Arab Islamic Bank - Efficiency
- 3 Arab Islamic Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 Arab Islamic Bank - Key Events
- 5 Arab Islamic Bank - Key Employees
- 6 Arab Islamic Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Arab Islamic Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 Arab Islamic Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arab Islamic Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arab Islamic Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Arab Islamic Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Arab Islamic Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Arab Islamic Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: Arab Islamic Bank - Key Employees
- Table 7: Arab Islamic Bank - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Arab Islamic Bank - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Arab Islamic Bank - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Arab Islamic Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 4: Arab Islamic Bank - Efficiency