Arab International Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Arab International Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arab International Bank"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arab International Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arab International Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arab International Bank (AIB) is a private bank, which offers financial and banking solutions. The bank provides a range of retail banking products and services. Its portfolio of products and services includes deposit accounts, savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, stock investment, global bonds, global equities and deposit certificates. In addition, the bank offers fund transfer services and trade finance services. AIB also offers online banking, phone banking and capital market services. The bank, through its Corporate Banking Group, offers financing and underwriting services such as bid bonds, financial guarantees, performance bonds, credit facilities, syndicate loans, structured loans and acquisition finance catering to the needs of corporate entities. The bank primarily caters to individuals, corporate and government entities in Egypt. AIB is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
2.3 Arab International Bank - Weaknesses2.4 Arab International Bank - Opportunities2.5 Arab International Bank - Threats3 Arab International Bank - Company Statement4 Arab International Bank - History5 Arab International Bank - Key Employees6 Arab International Bank - Key Employee Biographies7 Arab International Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries7.1 Arab International Bank - Head Office7.2 Arab International Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries8 Appendix8.1 Methodology8.2 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Arab International Bank - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Arab International Bank - HistoryTable 3: Arab International Bank - Key EmployeesTable 4: Arab International Bank - Key Employee BiographiesTable 5: Arab International Bank - Locations
- 1 Arab International Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arab International Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arab International Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 Arab International Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arab International Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Arab International Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Arab International Bank - Strengths