Arab Bank Syria (ARBS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Arab Bank Syria (ARBS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arab Bank Syria"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Arab Bank Syria" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Arab Bank Syria"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Arab Bank Syria (Arab Bank) is a banking and other financial service provider. The company's products include deposit accounts, current, savings, time deposit, salary deposit, and prepaid interest deposit accounts, and debit and credit cards. Its loan products comprise individual loans, auto loans, personal loans, buyout loans, interest rate loans, and professional loans. Arab Bank offers services such as foreign currencies buying and selling, safe deposit boxes, check books issuing, credit facilities, trading services, payment services, cashiers' check, bills collection, and money transfers services. The company also provides treasury services, foreign exchange, derivatives, online banking, SMS banking, and telephone banking services. It has operations in Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, Tartous, Lattakia, Jableh, Dera'a, Hama, and Sweida, Syria. Arab Bank is headquartered in Damascus, Syria.