The Arab Assurers (ARAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Arab Assurers (ARAS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Arab Assurers"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Arab Assurers" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Arab Assurers"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Arab Assurers (Arab Assurers) is one of the leading insurers in Jordan. It is also one of the largest providers of cargo insurance to freight forwarders, shippers, and customers in Jordan. The company offers a range of medical insurance products such as group medical insurance, individual medical insurance and domestic plans. It also offers various casualty insurance products, including fidelity guarantee insurance, professional indemnity insurance, personal accidents insurance, workmen compensation insurance and liability insurance. Its engineering insurance products includes contractors' all risk insurance, contractors plant and machinery insurance, erection all risk insurance and machinery break down insurance. Furthermore, the company offers travel insurance products, including medical expenses benefit, medical assistance, travel assistance and personal accident plans; motor insurance products such as comprehensive insurance policy, third party insurance policy and vehicle total loss insurance policy; and credit insurance. Arab Assurers is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
- 1 The Arab Assurers - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Arab Assurers - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Arab Assurers - Business Description
- 1.3 The Arab Assurers - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Arab Assurers - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 The Arab Assurers - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 The Arab Assurers - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 The Arab Assurers - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 The Arab Assurers - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 The Arab Assurers - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 The Arab Assurers - Valuation
- 2.3 The Arab Assurers - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 The Arab Assurers - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 The Arab Assurers - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 The Arab Assurers - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 The Arab Assurers - Valuation
- 3 The Arab Assurers - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 The Arab Assurers - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 The Arab Assurers - Strengths
- 3.3 The Arab Assurers - Weaknesses
- 3.4 The Arab Assurers - Opportunities
- 3.5 The Arab Assurers - Threats
- 4 The Arab Assurers - Company Statement
- 5 The Arab Assurers - History
- 6 The Arab Assurers - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Arab Assurers - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Arab Assurers - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: The Arab Assurers - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: The Arab Assurers - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: The Arab Assurers - History
- Table 6: The Arab Assurers - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The Arab Assurers - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: The Arab Assurers - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: The Arab Assurers - Financial Position
- Figure 4: The Arab Assurers - Valuation
- Figure 5: The Arab Assurers - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: The Arab Assurers - Efficiency
- Figure 7: The Arab Assurers - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 8: The Arab Assurers - Valuation