Aperam SA (170085) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aperam SA (170085) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aperam SA"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aperam SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aperam SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aperam SA (Aperam) is a manufacturer and distributor of stainless steel. The company provides stainless steel and value-added specialty products such as electrical steel, nickel alloys, and semi-processed steel. It offers products in various forms including bars, semis, cold-rolled strips, wire and wire rods, and plates. Aperam serves aerospace, automotive, catering, construction, household appliances and electrical engineering, industrial processes, medical, and oil and gas industries. The company sells its products in several countries worldwide. It operates production facilities in Brazil, Belgium, and France. Aperam is headquartered in Luxembourg.
- 1 Aperam SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aperam SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aperam SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aperam SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aperam SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aperam SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aperam SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aperam SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aperam SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Aperam SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Aperam SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Aperam SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Aperam SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aperam SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aperam SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aperam SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Aperam SA - Liquidity
- 3 Aperam SA - Key Events
- 4 Aperam SA - Key Employees
- 5 Aperam SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Aperam SA - Head Office
- 5.2 Aperam SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aperam SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aperam SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aperam SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aperam SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aperam SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Aperam SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aperam SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aperam SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aperam SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aperam SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Aperam SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Aperam SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Aperam SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Aperam SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Aperam SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Aperam SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Aperam SA - Liquidity