Antofagasta plc (ANTO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Antofagasta plc (ANTO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Antofagasta plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Antofagasta plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Antofagasta plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Antofagasta plc (Antofagasta) is a copper mining company, based in the UK. The company is involved in the exploration, development and mining of copper and molybdenum concentrates. It also focuses on the transportation of freight by road and rail, and distribution of water. Antofagasta owns and operates copper mines such as Los Pelambres, Centinela and Michilla. The company produces more than 270,000 ounces of gold, 704,000 tonnes of copper cathode and copper in concentrate, and 7,900 tonnes of molybdenum in concentrate. Antofagasta, through its 1,140 kilometer pipe network, provides potable desalinated water to domestic and commercial customers in the Antofagasta region. The company's operations span various regions including Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia. Antofagasta is headquartered in London, UK.
- 1 Antofagasta plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Antofagasta plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Antofagasta plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Antofagasta plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Antofagasta plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Antofagasta plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Antofagasta plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Antofagasta plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Antofagasta plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Antofagasta plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Antofagasta plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Antofagasta plc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Antofagasta plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Antofagasta plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Antofagasta plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Antofagasta plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Antofagasta plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Antofagasta plc - Liquidity
- 3 Antofagasta plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Antofagasta plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Antofagasta plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Antofagasta plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Antofagasta plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Antofagasta plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Antofagasta plc - Threats
- 5 Antofagasta plc - Company Statement
- 6 Antofagasta plc - History
- 7 Antofagasta plc - Key Employees
- 8 Antofagasta plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Antofagasta plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Antofagasta plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Antofagasta plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Antofagasta plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Antofagasta plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Antofagasta plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Antofagasta plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Antofagasta plc - History
- Table 6: Antofagasta plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Antofagasta plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Antofagasta plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Antofagasta plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Antofagasta plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Antofagasta plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Antofagasta plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Antofagasta plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Antofagasta plc - Solvency
- Figure 6: Antofagasta plc - Valuation
- Figure 7: Antofagasta plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Antofagasta plc - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Antofagasta plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Antofagasta plc - Liquidity