Ansys Limited (ANS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ansys Limited (ANS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ansys Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ansys Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ansys Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ansys Limited (Ansys) is a diversified company. The company operates in the integration, development, support, design, and manufacturing of products for mining, defense environments, industrial, and railway sectors. It operates through its divisions such as mining, defence, rail, and telecommunications. Ansys mining division offers non-destructive testing tools, mobile rope testing units, and continuous rope monitoring systems. The company's defense division provides avionics and communications, simulators and consoles, and test equipment. Its rail division offers products and solutions such as rail solutions, train cab control, communication systems, trackside measurement, and train condition-monitoring systems. Ansys is headquartered in Centurion, South Africa.
- 1 Ansys Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ansys Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ansys Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ansys Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ansys Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ansys Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ansys Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ansys Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ansys Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ansys Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Ansys Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Ansys Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Ansys Limited - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ansys Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ansys Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ansys Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ansys Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ansys Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ansys Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ansys Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ansys Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ansys Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Ansys Limited - Valuation