American National BankShares, Inc. (AMNB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "American National BankShares, Inc. (AMNB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American National BankShares, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "American National BankShares, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "American National BankShares, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
American National Bankshares, Inc. (ANB) is a bank holding company of American National Bank and Trust Company which offers personal banking and business banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, personal savings accounts, personal loans, personal insurance, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business savings accounts, business loans, business insurance, and business debit and credit cards. ANB offers services such as investment management, accounts management, asset allocation, retirement planning, trust and estate management, estate settlement, trust administration, charitable trust administration, endowment management, comprehensive financial planning, financial calculators, and online and mobile banking services. The company operates in Danville, Nor-Dan, Bedford, Chatham, Collinsville, Gretna, Lovingston, Burlington, and Graham, the US. ANB is headquartered in Danville, Virginia, the US.