American International Group, Inc. (AIG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "American International Group, Inc. (AIG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American International Group, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American International Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American International Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American International Group, Inc., (AIG) is one of the leading insurance companies in the world. AIG provides insurance products and services to commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the US and other regions globally. The company provides general insurance products such as casualty insurance, property insurance, aerospace insurance, environmental insurance, surety insurance, marine insurance, trade credit insurance, political risk insurance, accident and health insurance, and personal insurance. It also offers life insurance and retirement plans such as term life insurance, universal life insurance, fixed and variable deferred annuities and fixed payout annuities. In addition, it carries out commercial aircraft leasing activities. The company serves its customers in various countries through insurance brokers, agents, banks, affiliated financial advisors, independent marketing organizations and structured settlement brokers. It has a presence in the US, Canada, Bermuda, Japan, China, Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the UK, Russia, and India. The company also has a presence in the Latin America, the Caribbean, Continental Europe, and the Middle Eastern region. AIG is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.