American Bridge Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "American Bridge Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Bridge Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Bridge Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Bridge Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Bridge Company (American Bridge) is a specialist contractor providing design, engineering and construction services for bridges and marine construction projects. It undertakes construction and rehabilitation of cable supported bridges, movable bridges, steel truss bridges, and steel and concrete arch bridges. The company also works on military, government and security infrastructure developments. American Bridge owns and designs equipment for a wide variety of specialized erection tasks and it is a self-manufacturer for selective products such as bridge components. The company operates with its offices and subsidiaries spread across the US, Canada and the Bahamas. American Bridge is headquartered in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 American Bridge Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 American Bridge Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 American Bridge Company - Business Description
- 1.3 American Bridge Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 American Bridge Company - Recent Developments
- 3 American Bridge Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 American Bridge Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 American Bridge Company - Strengths
- 3.3 American Bridge Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 American Bridge Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 American Bridge Company - Threats
- 4 American Bridge Company - History
- 5 American Bridge Company - Key Employees
- 6 American Bridge Company - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 American Bridge Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 American Bridge Company - Head Office
- 7.2 American Bridge Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: American Bridge Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: American Bridge Company - History
- Table 3: American Bridge Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: American Bridge Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: American Bridge Company - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: American Bridge Company - Locations