Ameriana Bancorp (ASBI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ameriana Bancorp (ASBI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ameriana Bancorp"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ameriana Bancorp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ameriana Bancorp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ameriana Bancorp (Ameriana) is a bank holding company which offers personal and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include checking and savings accounts, health savings accounts, certificate of deposit, individual retirement accounts, loans, mortgage loans, home equity loans, and consumer loans. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business savings accounts, and business loans. Ameriana offers services such as online banking, mobile banking, remote deposit capture, investment sweep accounts, wire transfers, payroll services, merchant processing, lockbox services, and cash management. The company operates in New Castle, Morristown, Greenfield, Middletown, Knightstown, Avon, Anderson, Carmel, and New Palestine, the US. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiary Ameriana Bank. Ameriana is headquartered in New Castle, Indiana, the US.
3 Ameriana Bancorp - Recent Developments4 Ameriana Bancorp - Key Events5 Ameriana Bancorp - Key Employees6 Ameriana Bancorp - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Ameriana Bancorp - Head Office6.2 Ameriana Bancorp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Ameriana Bancorp - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Ameriana Bancorp - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Ameriana Bancorp - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Ameriana Bancorp - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Ameriana Bancorp - Key EventsTable 6: Ameriana Bancorp - Key EmployeesTable 7: Ameriana Bancorp - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Ameriana Bancorp - Total Income and Net ProfitFigure 2: Ameriana Bancorp - Financial PositionFigure 3: Ameriana Bancorp - Gearing RatioFigure 4: Ameriana Bancorp - ValuationFigure 5: Ameriana Bancorp - Market CapitalizationFigure 6: Ameriana Bancorp - EfficiencyFigure 7: Ameriana Bancorp - Valuation
- 1 Ameriana Bancorp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ameriana Bancorp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ameriana Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ameriana Bancorp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ameriana Bancorp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ameriana Bancorp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ameriana Bancorp - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Ameriana Bancorp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ameriana Bancorp - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ameriana Bancorp - Valuation
- 2.3 Ameriana Bancorp - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ameriana Bancorp - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ameriana Bancorp - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ameriana Bancorp - Valuation