Amara Mining plc (AMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Amara Mining plc (AMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amara Mining plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Amara Mining plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Amara Mining plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Amara Mining plc (Amara) is a gold mining company. It carries out the exploration, development, and operation of gold mines in West Africa. The company's projects include Yaoure, Kalsaka/Sega, and Baomahun. The company owns 100% interest in Yaoure gold project located in Cote d'Ivoire with an average annual production of 279,000 oz(ounce) per annum for 10 year mine life. It also owns 100% interest in the Baomahun gold project in Sierra Leone with a production of 100,000oz per annum. The company holds mine resources of over nine million ounces. Amara is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
- 1 Amara Mining plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Amara Mining plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Amara Mining plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Amara Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Amara Mining plc - Recent Developments
- 3 Amara Mining plc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Amara Mining plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Amara Mining plc - Strengths
- 3.3 Amara Mining plc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Amara Mining plc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Amara Mining plc - Threats
- 4 Amara Mining plc - Company Statement
- 5 Amara Mining plc - History
- 6 Amara Mining plc - Key Employees
- 7 Amara Mining plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Amara Mining plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Amara Mining plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Amara Mining plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Amara Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Amara Mining plc - History
- Table 3: Amara Mining plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Amara Mining plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Amara Mining plc - Subsidiaries