Aluko Co., Ltd. (1780) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aluko Co., Ltd. (1780) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aluko Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aluko Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aluko Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aluko Co., Ltd. (Aluko), formerly Dongyang Gangchul Co., Ltd., is a diversified company. The company's products include aluminium, building, electric, electronic, fabricating, communication, assembling, ultra light, construction, industrial, and extruding products and materials. Its other products comprise air vent and air conditioner louvers, aluminium and system windows, windbreak panels, solar frames, aluminium forms, curtain wall systems, PVD doors, balcony windows, industrial automation equipment, transportation machines, and front panels. Aluko offers services such as construction, installation, assembling, molding, casting, extrusion, painting, pressing, laser treatment, taping, packing, and transparent and ethical management services. The company also provides material development, design and making, smelting, casting, precision extrusion, plasticity, processing, fabricating, welding, assembling, and other advanced technology services. Aluko is headquartered in Daejeon, South Korea.