Alta S.A. (TUP) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Alta S.A. (TUP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alta S.A."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alta S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alta S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alta S.A. (ALTA) is a real estate service provider. The company offers property development, property management, and property investment services. It develops commercial properties through capital management of acquired and established companies. ALTA's properties portfolio includes City Point Center in Tychy, Logistics Center in the Warsaw suburb of Pruszkow, and office buildings in Gdansk and Ozarow. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Chmielowskie Sp. z o.o.; Cinema-Centre Fordon Sp. z o.o.; Port Jachtowy Nieporet Sp. z o.o.; and Shopping Centre Bazanty Sp. z o.o., among others. ALTA is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1 Alta S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alta S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alta S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alta S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alta S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alta S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alta S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alta S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alta S.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Alta S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Alta S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Alta S.A. - Efficiency
- 3 Alta S.A. - Recent Developments
- 4 Alta S.A. - Key Employees
- 5 Alta S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Alta S.A. - Head Office
- 5.2 Alta S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alta S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alta S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alta S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alta S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alta S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Alta S.A. - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Alta S.A. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alta S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Alta S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alta S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Alta S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Alta S.A. - Efficiency