Alpha Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Alpha Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpha Group"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpha Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpha Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpha Group is a provider of insurance solutions. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers direct insurance capacity and fronting solutions across several countries in Europe. It writes several traditional and specialty lines of insurance, such as motor, marine, liability, credit, commercial, aviation, fire, accident and health, and group life insurance. Alpha Group's clientele comprises agents, brokers, large corporations, associations and affinity groups. The group operates through a network of branches. It has a presence in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the UK. Alpha Group is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
2.3 Alpha Group - Weaknesses2.4 Alpha Group - Opportunities2.5 Alpha Group - Threats3 Alpha Group - Company Statement4 Alpha Group - History5 Alpha Group - Key Employees6 Alpha Group - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Alpha Group - Head Office6.2 Alpha Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Alpha Group - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Alpha Group - HistoryTable 3: Alpha Group - Key EmployeesTable 4: Alpha Group - Subsidiaries
- 1 Alpha Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alpha Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alpha Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Alpha Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alpha Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Alpha Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Alpha Group - Strengths