Almaden Minerals Ltd. (AMM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Almaden Minerals Ltd. (AMM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Almaden Minerals Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Almaden Minerals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Almaden Minerals Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Almaden Minerals Ltd. (Almaden) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, copper, molybdenum, platinum, palladium, lead, zinc, diamonds, epithermal gold, and other mineral resource properties. Almaden's projects located in Mexico include La Bufa, el Pulpo, Tropico, Yago, San Pedro, Mezquites, Erika, Caldera, Ixtaca, Tuligtic, Caballo Blanco, El Cobre, Cerro Colorado, El Fuego, and Mezatepec projects. Its other projects located in Canada comprise Tarsis, Caribou, Cabin Lake, Mor, Goz Prospector Mountain, Meister, Tiim, Logan, Elk, Ram, Lac De Gras, Mackay Lake, Spence's Bridge, Skoonka Creek, Merit, Nicoamen River, Ponderosa, and Munro Lake projects. Almaden's projects located in the US include BP, Willow, and Paradise Valley projects. The company has operations in Canada, Mexico, and the US. Almaden is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.