Allianz Africa S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Allianz Africa S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allianz Africa S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allianz Africa S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allianz Africa S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allianz Africa S.A. (Allianz Africa) is a provider of insurance products. It offers a range of life insurance, health insurance and non-life insurance products. Its offering includes life insurance, savings plans, education plans, pension plans, term insurance, death and disability insurance, investment linked products, car insurance, home insurance, liability insurance, travel insurance, transport insurance, property insurance, aviation insurance, construction insurance, fire and theft insurance, business interruption insurance, public liability insurance and health and employee benefits. It also offers micro insurance and reinsurance products. The company markets its products through agents, and local and international brokers, and through direct and bancassurance partnerships. It has presence in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Madagascar, Togo, Centrafrique, the Republic of Congo, Senegal and Mali. The company is a subsidiary of Allianz SE a global insurance company based in Germany. Allianz Africa is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Allianz Africa S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Allianz Africa S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Allianz Africa S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Allianz Africa S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Allianz Africa S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Allianz Africa S.A. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Allianz Africa S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Allianz Africa S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Allianz Africa S.A. - Strengths
- 3.3 Allianz Africa S.A. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Allianz Africa S.A. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Allianz Africa S.A. - Threats
- 4 Allianz Africa S.A. - History
- 5 Allianz Africa S.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Allianz Africa S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Allianz Africa S.A. - Head Office
- 6.2 Allianz Africa S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Allianz Africa S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Allianz Africa S.A. - History
- Table 3: Allianz Africa S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Allianz Africa S.A. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Allianz Africa S.A. - Locations