Alleghany Corporation (Y) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Alleghany Corporation (Y) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alleghany Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alleghany Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alleghany Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alleghany Corporation (Alleghany) is an insurance and reinsurance services provider. The company provides property and casualty insurance and reinsurance products for its customers. Its insurance products include property insurance, umbrella insurance, liability insurance, and specialty insurance. It also offers reinsurance products such as fire reinsurance, allied lines reinsurance, auto physical damage reinsurance, homeowner's reinsurance, multiple peril reinsurance, property reinsurance, general liability reinsurance, medical malpractice reinsurance, ocean marine reinsurance, aviation reinsurance, auto liability reinsurance, accident and health reinsurance, surety reinsurance and credit reinsurance. The services of the company are risk management, underwriting, loss prevention, claims management, asset management and property management. It offers insurance products through brokers, agents and representatives. The company has a presence in the US, Australia, Bermuda, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong Switzerland and Singapore. Alleghany is headquartered at New York City, New York, the US.