Alinma Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Alinma Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alinma Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alinma Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alinma Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alinma Bank (Alinma) provides banking and investment services in accordance to the Islamic Sharia principles. The bank's offerings include current account, debit card, deposits, letter of credit and letter of guarantee. Its portfolio of services includes car financing, education financing, personal financing, real estate financing, deposit box and currency exchange. Alinma also offers treasury services, investments services, SADAD service, and Internet and phone banking services. The bank, through its offerings, caters to individuals, small and medium enterprises and retail customers. It operates through a wide network of branches and ATMs across Saudi Arabia. Alinma is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 1 Alinma Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alinma Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alinma Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 Alinma Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alinma Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alinma Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alinma Bank - Key Competitors
- 3 Alinma Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 Alinma Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Alinma Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Alinma Bank - Strengths
- 4.3 Alinma Bank - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Alinma Bank - Opportunities
- 4.5 Alinma Bank - Threats
- 5 Alinma Bank - Company Statement
- 6 Alinma Bank - History
- 7 Alinma Bank - Key Employees
- 8 Alinma Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Alinma Bank - Head Office
- 8.2 Alinma Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alinma Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alinma Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 3: Alinma Bank - History
- Table 4: Alinma Bank - Key Employees
- Table 5: Alinma Bank - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Alinma Bank - Locations