Alarko Contracting Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Alarko Contracting Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alarko Contracting Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alarko Contracting Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alarko Contracting Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alarko Contracting Group (Alarko) is a construction contractor company. The company focuses on refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, industrial plants, power plants, oil and gas pipelines, water and waste water treatment plants, transportation projects, large scale infrastructure works, housing projects, and public service buildings. Key services offered by the company include feasibility studies, process selection, basic and detailed engineering services, design and implementation of civil works, and turnkey general contracting and performance tests. The company operates as a subsidiary of Alarko Group and has offices in Kazakhstan, Qatar, Russia, Turkey, Germany and Turkmenistan. Alarko is headquartered in Gebze, Turkey.
- 1 Alarko Contracting Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alarko Contracting Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alarko Contracting Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Alarko Contracting Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alarko Contracting Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Alarko Contracting Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Alarko Contracting Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Alarko Contracting Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Alarko Contracting Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Alarko Contracting Group - Threats
- 3 Alarko Contracting Group - Company Statement
- 4 Alarko Contracting Group - History
- 5 Alarko Contracting Group - Key Employees
- 6 Alarko Contracting Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Alarko Contracting Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Alarko Contracting Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alarko Contracting Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alarko Contracting Group - History
- Table 3: Alarko Contracting Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Alarko Contracting Group - Locations