Aktia Bank plc (AKTAV) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aktia Bank plc (AKTAV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aktia Bank plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aktia Bank plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aktia Bank plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aktia Bank Plc (Aktia), a subsidiary of Aktia Group, is a banking service provider. The company offers a range of solutions in banking, asset management, insurance, and real estate agencies. Its banking services include personal banking, private banking, and corporate banking services. Aktia's real estate agency offers buying a property, selling a property, and renting a property services. The company also offers debit and credit cards. It caters services to bank foundations, institutions, companies, and private individuals. The company operates more than 50 branch offices to serve 350,000 customers. Aktia is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1 Aktia Bank plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aktia Bank plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aktia Bank plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aktia Bank plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aktia Bank plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aktia Bank plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aktia Bank plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Aktia Bank plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Aktia Bank plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aktia Bank plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aktia Bank plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Aktia Bank plc - Key Events
- 6 Aktia Bank plc - Key Employees
- 7 Aktia Bank plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Aktia Bank plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Aktia Bank plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aktia Bank plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aktia Bank plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aktia Bank plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aktia Bank plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aktia Bank plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Aktia Bank plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aktia Bank plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aktia Bank plc - Valuation