Ajiya Berhad (AJIY) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ajiya Berhad (AJIY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ajiya Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ajiya Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ajiya Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ajiya Berhad (Ajiya) is an investment holding company. The company's business activities include manufacturing and marketing glass products, metal door and window frames, metal roofing, floor decks, metal ceiling, structural products, and other building materials. It also provides metal roll forming products, such as metal, zinc and aluminum products. Ajiya markets its products under the brand name Ajiya. The company's products find applications in curtain walls, shop fronts, windows, doors, greenhouses, showcases and escalator side panels. It distributes its products throughout Malaysia and worldwide. The company operates through its subsidiaries, such as Ajiya Metal Industries Adn Bhd, Ajiya Safety Glass Sdn. Bhd., Ajiya Marketing Sdn. Bhd., Asia Roofing Industries Sdn Bhd and Ajiya STI Sdn Bhd, among others. Ajiya is headquartered in Segamat, Johor, Malaysia.
- 1 Ajiya Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ajiya Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ajiya Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ajiya Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ajiya Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ajiya Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ajiya Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ajiya Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ajiya Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ajiya Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ajiya Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ajiya Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Ajiya Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ajiya Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ajiya Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ajiya Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Ajiya Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Ajiya Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 Ajiya Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 Ajiya Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Ajiya Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 Ajiya Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ajiya Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ajiya Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ajiya Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ajiya Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ajiya Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: Ajiya Berhad - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Ajiya Berhad - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ajiya Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ajiya Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ajiya Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ajiya Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ajiya Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ajiya Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 7: Ajiya Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Ajiya Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Ajiya Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 10: Ajiya Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Ajiya Berhad - Liquidity