Aichi Corporation (6345) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Aichi Corporation (6345) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aichi Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aichi Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aichi Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aichi Corporation (Aichi) is a manufacturer and distributor of construction equipment. The company's products portfolio includes truck mounted aerial work platforms, cable trucks, digger derricks, and self-propelled aerial work platforms. Its self-propelled aerial work platform equipment comprise boom lifts, scissor lifts, and vertical lifts equipment. Aichi offers its products for electric utilities, cargo handling, construction, telecommunications, shipbuilding, and rail industries. The company operates through its branches located in Kita-Nihon, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Chushikoku, and Kyushu, Japan. Aichi is headquartered in Ageo-shi, Japan.
- 1 Aichi Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aichi Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aichi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aichi Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aichi Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aichi Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aichi Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aichi Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aichi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Aichi Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aichi Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Aichi Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aichi Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aichi Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aichi Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Aichi Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Aichi Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Aichi Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Aichi Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Aichi Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Aichi Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Aichi Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aichi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aichi Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aichi Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aichi Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aichi Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Aichi Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aichi Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aichi Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aichi Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aichi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Aichi Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aichi Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: Aichi Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Aichi Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Aichi Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: Aichi Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Aichi Corporation - Liquidity