Aetna Inc. (AET) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Aetna Inc. (AET) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aetna Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aetna Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aetna Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aetna Inc. (Aetna) is a health care services provider. The company provides a range of traditional and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services for Medicaid plans. Its portfolio of products includes behavioral health, medical, pharmacy, group life and disability plans, dental and medical management capabilities, health care management services, vision plans, life insurance, and long-term care insurance. Its retirement products include pension and annuity products. The health care network of the company includes health care professionals, primary care doctors and specialists, and hospitals. The company provides benefits through its employees in all 50 states in the US to small, mid-sized and large multi-site national employers. It also serves individuals, and Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries. Aetna is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 Aetna Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aetna Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aetna Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Aetna Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aetna Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aetna Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aetna Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aetna Inc. - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aetna Inc. - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Aetna Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Aetna Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Aetna Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Aetna Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Aetna Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aetna Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aetna Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Aetna Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Aetna Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Aetna Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 Aetna Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Aetna Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Aetna Inc. - Threats
- 6 Aetna Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 Aetna Inc. - History
- 8 Aetna Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 Aetna Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Aetna Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Aetna Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 Aetna Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aetna Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aetna Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aetna Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aetna Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aetna Inc. - History
- Table 6: Aetna Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aetna Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Aetna Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Aetna Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aetna Inc. - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aetna Inc. - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Aetna Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Aetna Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Aetna Inc. - Valuation