Advanex Inc. (5998) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Advanex Inc. (5998) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Advanex Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Advanex Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Advanex Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Advanex Inc. (Advanex) is a steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include precision springs, hinge units, wire springs, micro springs, wire inserts, flat springs, precision press, multi forming, and molding press products. Its other products comprise insert collars, component parts, torque limiters, spring clutches, and other assemblies and plastic products. Advanex also provides sharp edge stamping and insert molding, stamping parts, Hoop-shape and narrow pitch stamping automated complex molding, Hoop-shape and high precision stamping, high precision stampings, and rotary-type insert molding products. The company operates in Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, the US, and the UK. Advanex is headquartered in Kita Ku, Japan.
- 1 Advanex Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Advanex Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Advanex Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Advanex Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Advanex Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Advanex Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Advanex Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Advanex Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Advanex Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Advanex Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Advanex Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Advanex Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Advanex Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Advanex Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Advanex Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Advanex Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Advanex Inc. - Liquidity
- 3 Advanex Inc. - Key Events
- 4 Advanex Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Advanex Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Advanex Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Advanex Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Advanex Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Advanex Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Advanex Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Advanex Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Advanex Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Advanex Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Advanex Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Advanex Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Advanex Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Advanex Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Advanex Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Advanex Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Advanex Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Advanex Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Advanex Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Advanex Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 9: Advanex Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Advanex Inc. - Liquidity