Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (ACKB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (ACKB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ackermans & Van Haaren NV"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ackermans & Van Haaren NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ackermans & Van Haaren NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (AVH) is a construction and investment company. It principally focuses on construction and related services, dredging, environmental services, sale of properties, investment services, leasing of property, engineering services, wealth management, private equity, and real estate services. AVH performs these services under six divisions: Marine Engineering and Infrastructure, Private Banking, Real Estate, Leisure and Senior Care, Energy and Resources, Development Capital and AvH & sub-holdings. The company has operations in several countries including Spain, Qatar, Vietnam, France, Australia, Russia, Egypt, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK, Switzerland, Italy, Oman and Nigeria. AVH is headquartered in Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium.