Acacia Mining plc (ABG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Acacia Mining plc (ABG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Acacia Mining plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Acacia Mining plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Acacia Mining plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Acacia Mining plc (Acacia), formerly African Barrick Gold PLC, is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in Tanzania. It explores gold, copper, zinc, and silver. Acacia project portfolio includes Bulyanhulu, Buzwagi, and North Mara projects. The company's Bulyanhulu project is located in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region containing gold, silver, and copper minerals. Its Buzwagi is located in northwest Tanzania in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region explores for copper and gold minerals. The North Mara project is located in the Tarime district of the Mara region. Acacia is headquartered in London, the UK.
3 Acacia Mining plc - Key Events4 Acacia Mining plc - Key Employees5 Acacia Mining plc - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 Acacia Mining plc - Head Office5.2 Acacia Mining plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Acacia Mining plc - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Acacia Mining plc - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Acacia Mining plc - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Acacia Mining plc - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Acacia Mining plc - Key EventsTable 6: Acacia Mining plc - Key EmployeesTable 7: Acacia Mining plc - SubsidiariesTable 8: Acacia Mining plc - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Acacia Mining plc - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Acacia Mining plc - Financial PositionFigure 3: Acacia Mining plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Acacia Mining plc - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Acacia Mining plc - SolvencyFigure 6: Acacia Mining plc - Valuation
- 1 Acacia Mining plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Acacia Mining plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Acacia Mining plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Acacia Mining plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Acacia Mining plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Acacia Mining plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Acacia Mining plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Acacia Mining plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Acacia Mining plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Acacia Mining plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Acacia Mining plc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Acacia Mining plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Acacia Mining plc - Key Competitors