Abterra Ltd. (L5I) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Abterra Ltd. (L5I) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abterra Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Abterra Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Abterra Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Abterra Ltd (Abterra), a subsidiary of General Nice Resources (Hong Kong) Limited, is a metal and mineral trading company. The company carries out trading of coal, coke, and iron ore. It acquires properties including iron ore mines, coking coal mines, coke plants, and logistic units. Abterra conducts its operations through its business units such as coke and coking coal, iron ore, logistics and vertical integration. The company provides trading and logistics support services to its customers from mining to washing-and-selection process. It operates in Singapore, Australia, Macau, Indonesia, India, and China. Abterra is headquartered in Singapore.
- 1 Abterra Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Abterra Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Abterra Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Abterra Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Abterra Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Abterra Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Abterra Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Abterra Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Abterra Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Abterra Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Abterra Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Abterra Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Abterra Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Abterra Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Abterra Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Abterra Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Abterra Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Abterra Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Abterra Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Abterra Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Abterra Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Abterra Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Abterra Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Abterra Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Abterra Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Abterra Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Abterra Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Abterra Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Abterra Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Abterra Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset