Absa Bank Limited (ABSP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Absa Bank Limited (ABSP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Absa Bank Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Absa Bank Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Absa Bank Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Absa Bank Ltd (Absa Bank) is a financial services provider based in South Africa. The bank provides a broad range of banking and financial solutions catering to individuals, small businesses and corporations. The bank's portfolio of products and services includes savings accounts, check accounts, current accounts, credit cards, debit cards, auto loans, business loans, personal loans and commercial property loans. It also offers life insurance, non-life insurance, business insurance, retirement plans, Takaful insurance, merchant services, and investment solutions for high-net-worth investments. Furthermore, it offers international banking, Islamic banking, wealth management, private banking, Internet banking, phone banking, mobile banking and ATM banking services. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited (BAGL), which is part of Barclays Plc. Absa Bank is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1 Absa Bank Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Absa Bank Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Absa Bank Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Absa Bank Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Absa Bank Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Absa Bank Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Absa Bank Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Absa Bank Limited - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Absa Bank Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Absa Bank Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Absa Bank Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Absa Bank Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Absa Bank Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Absa Bank Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Absa Bank Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Absa Bank Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Absa Bank Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Absa Bank Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Absa Bank Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Absa Bank Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Absa Bank Limited - Threats
- 6 Absa Bank Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Absa Bank Limited - History
- 8 Absa Bank Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Absa Bank Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Absa Bank Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Absa Bank Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Absa Bank Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Absa Bank Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Absa Bank Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Absa Bank Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Absa Bank Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Absa Bank Limited - History
- Table 6: Absa Bank Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Absa Bank Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Absa Bank Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Absa Bank Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Absa Bank Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Absa Bank Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Absa Bank Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Absa Bank Limited - Valuation