AbleGroup Berhad (ABLEGRP) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "AbleGroup Berhad (ABLEGRP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AbleGroup Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "AbleGroup Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "AbleGroup Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AbleGroup Berhad (AbleGroup) is an investment holding company. The company's activities include processing of marble and granite products. Its product portfolio includes marble products, granite products and mosaic products. AbleGroup offers processing, trading, and exporting of marble blocks. The company also offers extraction and trading or marble blocks. Its projects include KL Pavilion Residences, Tower B & C of KL Sentral commercial development, and The Binjai apartments. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Syarikat Bukit Granite Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. and Shanghai Ge Fung Marble & Granite Co. Ltd. AbleGroup is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 AbleGroup Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AbleGroup Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 AbleGroup Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 AbleGroup Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AbleGroup Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AbleGroup Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AbleGroup Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 AbleGroup Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 AbleGroup Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 AbleGroup Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 AbleGroup Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.6 AbleGroup Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 AbleGroup Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 AbleGroup Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 AbleGroup Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 AbleGroup Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3.4 AbleGroup Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 AbleGroup Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 AbleGroup Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 AbleGroup Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 AbleGroup Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 AbleGroup Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AbleGroup Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AbleGroup Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AbleGroup Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AbleGroup Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AbleGroup Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: AbleGroup Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AbleGroup Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: AbleGroup Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: AbleGroup Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: AbleGroup Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: AbleGroup Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: AbleGroup Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 7: AbleGroup Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: AbleGroup Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 9: AbleGroup Berhad - Valuation
- Figure 10: AbleGroup Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: AbleGroup Berhad - Liquidity