Abcourt Mines Inc. (ABI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Abcourt Mines Inc. (ABI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abcourt Mines Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Abcourt Mines Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Abcourt Mines Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Abcourt Mines Inc. (Abcourt Mines) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, silver, zinc, and copper properties. Its gold projects include Elder gold mine, Tagami gold property and Vezza township. Abcourt Mines' Elder mine property is located 10 km northwest of Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec, and comprises 24 contiguous claims and a mining concession covering an area of 587 hectares. The company also holds interests in Abcourt-Barvue project which has open pit and underground silver zinc mine with 1,900 tons per day milling capacity; and Vendome Project. Abcourt Mines is headquartered in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Abcourt Mines Inc. - Solvency