Abbey plc (ABBY) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Abbey plc (ABBY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abbey plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Abbey plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Abbey plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Abbey plc (Abbey) is a building and property development company. The company carries out residential housing development, plant hire, and property rental and investment businesses. It undertakes residential housing development through its subsidiary, Abbey New Homes. Abbey's hire division, M&J Engineers Limited is located in UK with M & J Hire Centers acting as one stop shop for hiring tools, contractors plants, and access equipments. The company also undertakes hire, sales, rental, and maintenance of construction plant, tools, vehicles, and portable buildings. It operates along with its subsidiaries in the UK, Ireland, and the Czech Republic. Abbey is headquartered in Potters Bar, the UK.
3 Abbey plc - Key Events4 Abbey plc - Key Employees5 Abbey plc - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 Abbey plc - Head Office5.2 Abbey plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Abbey plc - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Abbey plc - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Abbey plc - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Abbey plc - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Abbey plc - Key EventsTable 6: Abbey plc - Key EmployeesTable 7: Abbey plc - SubsidiariesTable 8: Abbey plc - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Abbey plc - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Abbey plc - Financial PositionFigure 3: Abbey plc - Operational EfficiencyFigure 4: Abbey plc - Valuation
- 1 Abbey plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Abbey plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Abbey plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Abbey plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Abbey plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Abbey plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Abbey plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Abbey plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Abbey plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Abbey plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Abbey plc - Key Competitors