ASICS Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "ASICS Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ASICS Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ASICS Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ASICS Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ASICS Corporation (ASICS) is manufacturer and retailer of sporting goods. It principally designs, sells, distributes and retails sports related merchandise. Its product portfolio includes footwear, apparel, and accessories for men and women. Additionally, it offers digital devices, bags, gloves, sport balls, bats, socks, protective equipment, and golf clubs. In addition, the company offers web-based training program across globe. ASICS sells its merchandise through the company-owned stores, independent distributors and licensees, globally. Geographically, the company has a presence across America, Europe, Asia and Africa. ASICS is headquartered in Kobe, Japan.
- 1 ASICS Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ASICS Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 ASICS Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 ASICS Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 ASICS Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ASICS Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ASICS Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ASICS Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ASICS Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ASICS Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ASICS Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 ASICS Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.6 ASICS Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 ASICS Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 ASICS Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ASICS Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ASICS Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 ASICS Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ASICS Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 ASICS Corporation - Threats
- 4 ASICS Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 ASICS Corporation - History
- 6 ASICS Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 ASICS Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ASICS Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 ASICS Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ASICS Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ASICS Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ASICS Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ASICS Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ASICS Corporation - History
- Table 6: ASICS Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: ASICS Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: ASICS Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ASICS Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ASICS Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ASICS Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ASICS Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: ASICS Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: ASICS Corporation - Valuation