ALROSA (ALRS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "ALROSA (ALRS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ALROSA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ALROSA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ALROSA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ALROSA OJSC (ALROSA) along with its subsidiaries is involved in the exploration and extraction of diamond reserves. The company's activities also include marketing and distribution of raw and cut diamonds. It mines large, small and medium diamonds. It produces more than 35 million carats of rough diamonds, and accounts for 95% of the overall diamond output in Russia. The company operates mining and processing facilities in Mirny, Anabar, Aikhal, Udachny and Nyurba in Eastern Siberia; and Arkhangelsk. The company's proven and probable reserves total more than 600 million carats. The company markets its diamonds to various countries including Belgium, Israel, Russia, the US, the UAE, Hong Kong, India, China, Angola, Armenia and the UK. The company is a subsidiary of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Sakha. ALROSA is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 ALROSA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ALROSA - Company Overview
- 1.2 ALROSA - Business Description
- 1.3 ALROSA - Major Products and Services
- 2 ALROSA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ALROSA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ALROSA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ALROSA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ALROSA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ALROSA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ALROSA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 ALROSA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 ALROSA - Valuation
- 2.3 ALROSA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 ALROSA - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 ALROSA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 ALROSA - Recent Developments
- 4 ALROSA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ALROSA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ALROSA - Strengths
- 4.3 ALROSA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ALROSA - Opportunities
- 4.5 ALROSA - Threats
- 5 ALROSA - History
- 6 ALROSA - Key Employees
- 7 ALROSA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ALROSA - Head Office
- 7.2 ALROSA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ALROSA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ALROSA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ALROSA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ALROSA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ALROSA - History
- Table 6: ALROSA - Key Employees
- Table 7: ALROSA - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: ALROSA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ALROSA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ALROSA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ALROSA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ALROSA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: ALROSA - Solvency
- Figure 6: ALROSA - Valuation
- Figure 7: ALROSA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: ALROSA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset