ALCONIX Corporation (3036) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "ALCONIX Corporation (3036) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ALCONIX Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ALCONIX Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ALCONIX Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ALCONIX Corporation (Alconix) is a metal products manufacturing and distributing company. The company offers light metal and copper products, construction and industrial, electronics and advances, and nonferrous materials. Its light metal and copper products include copper alloys, aluminium, rolled, and forged and cast products, extruded and aluminium plate materials, copper alloy sheets, strips, rods, bars, wires, and other fabricated products and parts. Alconix' construction and industrial materials comprise piping equipment and materials, valves, joints, flange gauges, copper alloy materials, cast metals, and other building, engineering, and industrial materials. The company's electronics and advances materials include titanium, tungsten, molybdenum, rare earth metals, fabricated products, semiconductor peripheral materials, battery materials, crystal materials, metal powders, raw materials, and value added materials and products. Its nonferrous metals comprise aluminum alloy ingots, nonferrous scrap, rare metal scrap, home appliance scrap, metal silicon, zinc alloy ingots, and magnesium ingots. The company has operations throughout Japan. Alconix is headquartered in Chiyoda Ku, Japan.