ALCO Hellas S.A. (ALCO) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "ALCO Hellas S.A. (ALCO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ALCO Hellas S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ALCO Hellas S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ALCO Hellas S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ALCO Hellas S.A. (Alco Hellas), a subsidiary of ALCO Group of Companies, is an industrial equipment provider. The company offers products such as photovoltaic systems, sliding systems, opening systems, thermal insulating system, glass facade system, opening systems, rolling shutters, insect screen systems, blinds, folding systems, and aluminum composite panels. It comprises two extrusion presses with an annual production of 18,000 tons, a scrap recycling foundry, and a two-booth vertical electrostatic painting unit. The company's laboratory equipment includes an imitation wood painting unit, a physiochemical waste-processing unit with zero liquid waste, and a unit for processing and riveting of thermal break profiles. Alco Hellas is headquartered in Attica, Greece.
- 1 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Solvency
- 2.3 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Competitors
- 3 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Events
- 4 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Employees
- 5 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Head Office
- 5.2 ALCO Hellas S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: ALCO Hellas S.A. - Solvency