AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO (FPBN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO (FPBN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank (FPB) is a banking service provider which offers corporate banking, retail banking, private banking, and investment banking. The company's corporate banking segment offers deposits products, bank guarantees, treasury products, settlements, payment and cash services, project, trade, and mezzanine finance, and lending and leasing services. FPB's retail banking segment provides current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, payment cards, loans, money transfers, electronic payments, and other personal banking services. The company's private banking segment offers wealth management, lifestyle management, financial consulting, asset management, capital markets execution, luxury concierge services, insurance products, travel support, and education advisory programs. Its investment banking segment provides mergers, acquisition, disposals, private placements, debt financing, LBO and MBO, management and strategic consulting, and partnerships and strategic alliances. It has operations in Central, Taganka, Sokol, and Zelenograd, Russia. FPB is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.