AIG Japan : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "AIG Japan : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AIG Japan"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AIG Japan" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AIG Japan"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AIG Japan is a provider of insurance products in Japan. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers general insurance products such as casualty insurance, property insurance and financial and specialty insurance products, including aerospace insurance, environmental insurance, surety insurance, marine insurance, trade credit insurance and political risk insurance. It also offers life insurance, accident and health insurance and personal insurance. The company markets and distributes its products to individual and corporate customers through sales offices and agencies. It operates through five insurance companies in Japan, including AIU Insurance Company Ltd; American Home Assurance Company, Ltd.; The Fuji Fire and Marine Insurance Company, Limited; AIG Fuji Life Insurance Company, Limited; and JI Accident & Fire Insurance. Co., Ltd. AIG Japan was formerly known as Chartis Japan. It is a subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. (AIG), one of the leading insurance companies based in the US. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 AIG Japan - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AIG Japan - Company Overview
- 1.2 AIG Japan - Business Description
- 1.3 AIG Japan - Major Products and Services
- 2 AIG Japan - Recent Developments
- 3 AIG Japan - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 AIG Japan - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 AIG Japan - Strengths
- 3.3 AIG Japan - Weaknesses
- 3.4 AIG Japan - Opportunities
- 3.5 AIG Japan - Threats
- 4 AIG Japan - Company Statement
- 5 AIG Japan - History
- 6 AIG Japan - Key Employees
- 7 AIG Japan - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 AIG Japan - Head Office
- 7.2 AIG Japan - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AIG Japan - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AIG Japan - History
- Table 3: AIG Japan - Key Employees
- Table 4: AIG Japan - Subsidiaries