AIA Life Korea : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "AIA Life Korea : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AIA Life Korea"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AIA Life Korea" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AIA Life Korea"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AIA Life Korea is an insurance company, which offers a range of life insurance and health insurance products to individuals and business customers. The company's product portfolio includes accident insurance, illness insurance, death insurance, disability insurance, medical insurance, hospitalization insurance, long-term care insurance and variable life insurance. It also offers children's education plans, investment linked plans, endowment plans, pension insurance, annuities, employee benefit plans and group insurance. AIA Life Korea distributes its products through a network of branch offices in South Korea. It also offers products through agencies, bancassurance and direct telemarketing channels. The company is a subsidiary of AIA Group Limited, a provider of life insurance products based in Hong Kong. AIA Life Korea is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 AIA Life Korea - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AIA Life Korea - Company Overview
- 1.2 AIA Life Korea - Business Description
- 1.3 AIA Life Korea - Major Products and Services
- 2 AIA Life Korea - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 AIA Life Korea - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 AIA Life Korea - Strengths
- 2.3 AIA Life Korea - Weaknesses
- 2.4 AIA Life Korea - Opportunities
- 2.5 AIA Life Korea - Threats
- 3 AIA Life Korea - History
- 4 AIA Life Korea - Key Employees
- 5 AIA Life Korea - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 AIA Life Korea - Head Office
- 5.2 AIA Life Korea - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AIA Life Korea - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AIA Life Korea - History
- Table 3: AIA Life Korea - Key Employees
- Table 4: AIA Life Korea - Locations