ACNB Corporation (ACNB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "ACNB Corporation (ACNB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ACNB Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ACNB Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ACNB Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ACNB Corporation (ACNB) is a financial holding company which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificate of deposits, individual retirement accounts, consumer loans, personal credit card, home equity loans, student loans, auto loans, and mortgage loans. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business savings accounts, zero balance accounts, small business loans, agricultural loans, community development loans, and commercial installment loans. ACNB offers services such as online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, direct deposit, automatic transfers and payments, wire transfers, traveler's checks, safe deposit boxes, official checks, and money orders. The company operates in Arendtsville, Bendersville, Biglerville, Chambersburg, Dillsburg, Fairfield, Cashtown, and Hanover, the US. It operates through its subsidiaries such as ACNB Bank and Russell Insurance Group, Inc. ACNB is headquartered in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the US.