ACC Limited (ACC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "ACC Limited (ACC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ACC Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ACC Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ACC Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ACC Limited (ACC), through its subsidiaries, is involved in the manufacture and sale of cement and concrete. The company offers a wide range of products include Portland cement, blended cement, bulk cement, and ready mixed concrete. The company also offers engineering and consultancy services. The company operates with 17 cement factories and 47 Ready mix concrete plants, with 26 sales offices and over 9,000 dealers across India. The company has limestone mines in the Sikar district of Rajasthan and entered into joint venture arrangements with Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal state governments for exploration and mining of coal. ACC is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- 1 ACC Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ACC Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 ACC Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 ACC Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 ACC Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ACC Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ACC Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ACC Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ACC Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ACC Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.4 ACC Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 ACC Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 ACC Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 ACC Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 ACC Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 ACC Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 ACC Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 ACC Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ACC Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ACC Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 ACC Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ACC Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 ACC Limited - Threats
- 5 ACC Limited - Company Statement
- 6 ACC Limited - History
- 7 ACC Limited - Key Employees
- 8 ACC Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 ACC Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 ACC Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 ACC Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ACC Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ACC Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ACC Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ACC Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ACC Limited - History
- Table 6: ACC Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: ACC Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: ACC Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: ACC Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ACC Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ACC Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ACC Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: ACC Limited - Valuation
- Figure 5: ACC Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: ACC Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 7: ACC Limited - Valuation
- Figure 8: ACC Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset