mBank Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "mBank Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "mBank Private Banking"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "mBank Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "mBank Private Banking"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
mBank Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of mBank SA, a leading financial services provider in Poland. mBank Private Banking offers various private banking services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. The company's wealth management services include investment advisory, asset management, tax optimization, and estate planning services. The company also offers various banking services such as internet banking, deposits, and loans services. Additionally, it provides alternative investment services such as investments in real estate market. mBank Private Banking provides investment advisory services for investments in art objects, wine, cars, coins, jewellery, gems, and watches, antiques, and postage stamps, movie posters and comic books. Minimum investable assets per client for the company stood at PLN1 million. mBank Private Banking is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1 mBank Private Banking - Business Analysis
- 1.1 mBank Private Banking - Company Overview
- 1.2 mBank Private Banking - Business Description
- 1.3 mBank Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- 2 mBank Private Banking - Recent Developments
- 3 mBank Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 mBank Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 mBank Private Banking - Strengths
- 3.3 mBank Private Banking - Weaknesses
- 3.4 mBank Private Banking - Opportunities
- 3.5 mBank Private Banking - Threats
- 4 mBank Private Banking - Company Statement
- 5 mBank Private Banking - History
- 6 mBank Private Banking - Key Employees
- 7 mBank Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 mBank Private Banking - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 mBank Private Banking - Head Office
- 8.2 mBank Private Banking - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: mBank Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: mBank Private Banking - History
- Table 3: mBank Private Banking - Key Employees
- Table 4: mBank Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: mBank Private Banking - Locations