Sanne Group plc - Company Capsule
WealthInsight's "Sanne Group plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sanne Group plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sanne Group plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sanne Group plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sanne Group Plc is a wealth management firm. The firm offers its services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence), real estate, executive incentive, institutions, international private equity and corporate clients. Its service portfolio includes accounting and reporting services, succession planning services, philanthropy services and advisory services related to the UK commercial and residential property investment, co-investments in special purpose vehicles, corporate governance and investment and treasury. The firm also offers fund incorporation services, corporate and asset administration services, financial reporting services, treasury services, depositary services and tax compliance services. It also offers advisory services related to joint venture transactions, ship finance, leasing, structured finance, asset holding and group investment and treasury to institutional clients. The firm operates in Jersey, China, Hong Kong, Guernsey, Ireland, the UK, Singapore, the UAE and Luxembourg. Sanne Group Plc is headquartered in St. Helier, Jersey, the UK.
- 1 Sanne Group plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sanne Group plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sanne Group plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sanne Group plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sanne Group plc - Four Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sanne Group plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sanne Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sanne Group plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sanne Group plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Sanne Group plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Sanne Group plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Sanne Group plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Sanne Group plc - Key Events
- 5 Sanne Group plc - Key Employees
- 6 Sanne Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sanne Group plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Sanne Group plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sanne Group plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sanne Group plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sanne Group plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sanne Group plc - Key Events
- Table 5: Sanne Group plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Sanne Group plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sanne Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sanne Group plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sanne Group plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sanne Group plc - Solvency