Nordea Private Banking (NDA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "Nordea Private Banking (NDA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordea Private Banking"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nordea Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nordea Private Banking"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nordea Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Nordea Bank, which is the largest financial services group in Sweden and rest of the Northern Europe. Nordea Private Bank offers a comprehensive range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. It has a strong focus on entrepreneur clients, who also have corporate banking relationship with the Nordea Group. The bank has a client base of about 11 million clients. The bank's private banking services comprise wealth advisory, investment advisory, and management services, and it offers its services to clients with investable assets greater than EUR250,000. It has a presence in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg, Spain, Singapore, and Switzerland. Nordea Private Bank is headquartered at Luxembourg.
- 1 Nordea Private Banking - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordea Private Banking - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordea Private Banking - Business Description
- 1.3 Nordea Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordea Private Banking - Recent Developments
- 3 Nordea Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Nordea Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Nordea Private Banking - Strengths
- 3.3 Nordea Private Banking - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Nordea Private Banking - Opportunities
- 3.5 Nordea Private Banking - Threats
- 4 Nordea Private Banking - Company Statement
- 5 Nordea Private Banking - History
- 6 Nordea Private Banking - Key Employees
- 7 Nordea Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Nordea Private Banking - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Nordea Private Banking - Head Office
- 8.2 Nordea Private Banking - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nordea Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nordea Private Banking - History
- Table 3: Nordea Private Banking - Key Employees
- Table 4: Nordea Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Nordea Private Banking - Locations